A video about our family

Pierce Family Adoption Registry

Monday, July 10, 2017

Day two


This is what I woke up to at 7am. I guess I don't need to set an alarm anymore. 


I took five children to ALDI this morning for shopping. 


These boys are such hard workers! John loves this church shirt. I didn't expect him to wear it on days other than Sunday! Ha ha. 


Sarah loves the water!


Time to swim!


Silas absolutely loves his big brother, Michael. They have such fun together. 




Tyler was right - these girls are almost the exact same size! And they are likely done growing. 


I am thrilled to say that this girl has been super sweet and affectionate with me since we have come home. She is truly happy here, even if she doesn't want to do her chores. 

Tyler took the triplets to the store and bought them each a bicycle. They are so excited about it and have ridden a lot today. 

Sarah and John went with Anna to karate and had a great time. Michael is asking to go next time. 


Michael wrote this to me after he got his bike. He is a thoughtful young man. 

No comments: