A video about our family

Pierce Family Adoption Registry

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Names

I love the topic of naming children. It's something that I get really excited about! What a great opportunity to name a child - the name that they will have for their whole life! I really like the names of my children, thus far, and I am excited about picking new names for our Russian children. Here are some names that we're looking at currently:

Girls:
Vanessa
Stella
Katya (Ekaterina)

Boys:
Emmett
Russell
Luke

I am planning to keep the children's given names as their middle name (or first name if I really REALLY like it). I just realized today that I am "expecting" 1-3 children right now! And thinking of a name is a common topic when you're "expecting", right? Which of these names do you like best?

1 comment:

Maria said...

My favorites are Katya and Luke. Congrats on your 'paper pregnancy'!