A video about our family

Pierce Family Adoption Registry

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dreaming of my babies

So last night I dreamt that I had a precious baby girl in my arms. I am so ready to go to Russia!

I am trying to be hopeful that we'll be going to Nizhny Novgorod in March. However, Tyler has to submit his itinerary 30 days in advance before we can go. The issue is that the last week of March and the first 2 weeks of April there are mandatory things at work that Tyler has to attend.

So for us to be able leave in March, we'd have to have our home study done. Plus we need to get money for our plane tickets and for lodging in Russia, home study and adoption placement agency fees, and paperwork fees in country.

Please pray for us! We need a miracle to help us get to Russia in March.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Sarah C said...

I am praying for you and your family. I am so excited for you to adopt again. You really made a miracle happen for Keith and Iryna.