A video about our family

Pierce Family Adoption Registry

Friday, September 16, 2011

Police report

Today Tyler & I got our police reports for our dossier. It felt strange going to the police station - I don't think I've ever been to one before. I didn't have to go for the Ukrainian adoption, so this was new for me. We got our paper stating that neither of us has been arrested before in our town.

Next on the list: Tyler is working on our financial form and next monday/tuesday we get our medical forms. Once we get all those and our birth certificates for the twins arrive from Ukraine, it's time to notarize/apostille documents. I have a few days left open next week for a trip up to Tallahassee to get them all done and then I will mail them to Russia from there. Can't wait to see my boys again - I hope it will be October!

2 comments:

Zactly said...

Glad things are moving along. Hope you are able to be with your boys soon.

Unknown said...

Wow, exciting, things are getting closer for you!!!