A video about our family

Pierce Family Adoption Registry

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hurry up and wait

I remember the "hurry up and wait" part of the adoption process from the first adoption. We've flown through the home study paperwork. Now we're waiting for the referral letters to be sent, the medical records to be filled out by our doctor, and a form from our Home Study agency. Once the medical record and the form is in, we can get them notarized, pay our home study agency fee, and schedule our home study visit. I feel like I should be doing SOMETHING right now to hurry up the process, but I've done all I can do for now.

1 comment:

Carina said...

I can sympathize with the "hurry and wait" mentality from a number of things in my life. I guess the main thing now is to pray! You're in our prayers, too!