A video about our family

Pierce Family Adoption Registry

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

More letters

Dear Mom and Dad, How are you? I am fine. Thank you for the letters and the photos. The time passes and I hope that soon you will come to take me. Everything is all right. I go to school every day. We had a vacation these days. I played a lot. The other three children are going to America these days to their new family. I learn English and hope to see you soon. John

---------------------------------------------------------------

I connected with the parents of John's dear friends in his orphanage. She actually found this blog - which was a tender mercy for both of us. Julie and her husband, Wilson, are picking up their children today from the Razliv orphanage. Their sweet kids have been great friends with our John for at least three years. I knew it would be difficult for John to say goodbye to them today. I had the thought to mail Julie a gift to take and give to John. I am so thankful for their willingness to find room in their suitcases - and in their hearts - for our dear son. Julie said that John cried when they gave him our gift. I cannot wait to bring this special boy home!  #stillwaitingonacourtdate #cannotcomesoonenough #johnchristian #weloveyou

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler has had the idea for me to sing outside a metro station to raise funds for our adoption. Today we made it happen. I made about $10 in 5 minutes of singing. It was quite the experience!



No comments: