A video about our family

Pierce Family Adoption Registry

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Letters from my boys

We received a letter from Michael. I'm so glad his birthday package arrived - it took 4 weeks to get there.

Dear Mom and Dad, I finally got the package for my birthday and I’m really happy about it. Many thanks for the wonderful gifts you sent me. The weather is very warm, the spring is already here and I am very glad. I go to school, meet friends and spend an excellent time. I want to see you as soon as possible and come to live with you. Love, Michael

John is our most frequent writer of the three kids. He sends a letter almost every week.

Dear Mum, I miss you so much and I am waiting to see you. I want to know when I am going to the judge to finalize the things. I hope that it will be soon. I am doing well at school. My marks are excellent. My English is better and I promise you to tell new words every Friday. How are you? How is Dad. Write to me. John.

We are waiting on one form to arrive and then I will send all the court documents to Bulgaria in time for court. Hopefully we will be assigned a judge soon. I send the triplets a letter with photos (via email) every Monday and Thursday. I'm so thankful we can have this type of communication, along with skyping. #soblessed

No comments: