A video about our family

Pierce Family Adoption Registry

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

More letters

Hello Parents, Thank you for the photos. I liked them very much and especially that with the dog. It is very nice. On Wednesday was my last English lesson but the teacher told that I can go the next classes with the other children. I know a lot of new words. You will see this when I come to America. I know when my friends are going to America and I am eager and impatient to come too. In school everything is all right. Love John

--------------------------------------------------------

Hi Mama,

Thank you for the photos, they made me smile. Old photos are funny. It is springtime here as well, lovely and sunny. My favorite season is fall and I find winter too cold, so I will go with Daddy's choice - summer! I saw the photos in the locket and I'm so happy to have you.

My English lesson are going well.I decided to learn some food words today. I do my homework every time.

Thank you again for my birthday presents. I am looking forward to my next birthday when I will be with you.

Love,
Sarah

--------------------------------------------------------
Update: we are still waiting on the MOJ to approve our paperwork and then we will be assigned a judge who will give us a court date.

No comments: