A video about our family

Pierce Family Adoption Registry

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Written Referrals for the triplets

After finding out that we could mail off a box of small gifts and pictures to our Bulgarian triplets, I mailed off a big box to Bulgaria. For those wanting to know how much it costs to ship to Bulgaria, this may give you an idea. #wortheverypenny #reassuringmykidsisimportant#loveisontheway




Three sets of flash cards are made up. I hope these help to bridge some of the communication barriers.


How did this guy get a mustache?! This is "Michael."

Such a handsome boy! This is "John."

My sweet little princess! This is "Sarah."

This is a Christmas card that "Sarah" made for me. Isn't it lovely? I really wish that I could have seen them prior to Christmas, but January is coming up quick!

No comments: